We are aware that in today’s world the protection of data and information is fundamental to your personal security and we have an obligation to ensure the data we capture and store relating to our staff is respected, used correctly and stored securely.
Please be aware therefore that all data captured and retained by our company is managed in accordance with the following 8 recognized principles of GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018:
- It will be fairly and lawfully processed
- It will be processed for limited purposes
- It will be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Remain accurate and up to date
- Not kept for longer than is necessary
- Processed in line with your rights
- Securely captured and retained
- Not transferred to other countries without adequate protection
Employees have a right to access and view any data we hold relating to them and we uphold this right at all times. Access will be made available within 40 days of request.
Please apply to the office for more information on how to access this information if required.
Intraguard Limited is registered with the Information Commissionaires Office and complies with all relevant legislation and regulation in respect of capturing, retaining and protecting your data.
Should any staff have any concerns regarding data protection or the practices we utilize please bring these concerns (in writing wherever possible) to the immediate attention of the MD who is located at the Head Office.