At Intraguard Limited, we cater for all areas of corporate security, from key holding to alarm response, manned guarding, security reception services, lock and unlock services and remote CCTV monitoring as well as many other areas. We’ve worked with a diverse range of companies in the commercial sector, so we have a strong understanding on the best practices, techniques and services to keep your staff, clients and assets safe, whilst ensuring you have complete peace of mind knowing your business is protected by professional trained, SIA approved experts.
A flexible, honest and dependable approach
No matter where your company is based, the amount of staff you have or the number of sites you occupy, we can provide a completely tailored security solution that’s built around your exacting needs – protecting staff, customers, physical property, assets and information systems.
In addition to creating and implementing ongoing security measures, we can also cater for one-off corporate events such as exhibitions, awards ceremonies, concerts and fundraising events. By partnering with Intraguard, you’re guaranteed:
- Highly skilled, uniformed and professional security experts.
- Management team with a wealth of experienced supporting businesses of all sizes, throughout the UK.
- ACS/SIA accredited and approved company that can offer a bespoke and cost-effective security provision to suit your needs.
- Rapid response for emergency situations.
- Highly skilled and proven reception/concierge security officers trained in first aid, telephony duties, front of house and reception skills.
What do your reception security services involve?
As discussed, we’re very flexible in our approach. We understand that as important as it is to have a friendly, approachable and knowledgeable security officer who can deal with stressful situations, it’s just as vital they act as a member of your team and become a part of your brand, assisting with enquiries, whilst completing a multitude of tasks for your company. Each and every member of our team will arrive well presented and on time, whilst being courteous and welcoming, enhancing your business’s profile.
How will a corporate security officer benefit my company?
It generally depends on the type of business and the challenges you face, but below are just a few of our most popular services in this area:
- Monitoring access
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Front of house duties
- Diffusing unwanted situations
- CCTV monitoring
- Lock and unlock